Pierre Colleu, French (1948 - )
After studying sculpture and then design, Pierre COLLEU founded in Crozes Hermitage (Drôme) in 1984 in the center of Europe a center of aesthetic and technical research oriented towards the creation of new products. This research aims to facilitate the passage from the imaginary, to the realization of functional prototypes. For this, he has developed a complete chain to move from the drawing to the virtual object, then the virtual object to the scale model and finally this model to a functional prototype.
After many achievements in the field of the vehicle, he uses bodywork techniques to achieve in 1990 a bioclimatic house with soft shapes integrated into the vegetation. He is passionate about the volumetry of places of life and shapes that move and transform ...
Main public interventions:
- "Composites and the building" 1992 Paris European Days of Composites
- "Laminate and building" 1993 Lyon TEXITECH
- "Polymers and building" 1993 Oyonnax International Forum of Plastics
- "Polymers in the building" 1997 Lyon INFOBATIR
- "Design, an asset to better sell" 1997 Montpellier Technopole Langedoc Roussillon
- "Design and Building" 1997 Bordeaux Institute of Composite Materials
- Design and thermoforming 2002 LYON EUREXPO
- Smart Furniture 2002 LYON Cité Internationale
- The digital design 2003 L'Isle d'Abeau Lycée Léonard de Vinci
TV shows :
- FR 3 Rhone-Alpes 1991 - 1993 - 1997
- TF1 1997-2002
- CCTV5 (China) - 2005
- ARTE - 2007
- M6 - 2007
- TEVA - 2007
- ARTE - 2008
- RTB - (Belgium) - 2009
- 1993 'Las Vegas Builders Show', USA
- 1993 'Impact Design Group Retrospective Exhibition at Arts et Métiers, Aix en Provence FRANCE
- 1995 'International Exhibition of Contemporary Design', BRAZIL Reef
- 1999 'International Tourism Fair', Alexandria EGYPT
- 1999 'International Business Convention', Dubai SAUDI ARABIA
- 2002 'European Design Exhibition', Rotterdam HOLLAND
- 2004 'International Biennial of Saint Etienne', FRANCE
- 2005 France houses to live in Beijing (CHINA)
1998 - Golden Accents of Design for Entrance Doors, FELIX Company.
2000 - Innovation Award for the DOMSOURCE Water Treatment Plant.
2001 - Selected by STRATEGIE among the best design of the year, for the Rollingtable.
2002 - Selected by STRATEGIE among the best design of the year, for the Rollingchaise
2003 - Oscar for Innovation at the Renewable Energies Exhibition, for the solar boiler BLOCSOL, CLIPSOL company.
2003 - Individual Residential Innovation Trophy, for the BLOCSOL product.
2004 - Siemens Grand Prix Innovation SME Category.
2004 - INTERCLIMA Innovation Grand Prix.
2004 - Artin Trophy High Technology category, for CLIPSOL
2006 - Star of design for ULM TANARG Air Creation.
2007 - Innovation Award at the Renewable Energy Exhibition for the solar heater Clipol.
The July 1975 team
The car newspaper December 1979
The Impartial May 1980
The week 1985
The Impartial December 1986
The Dauphiné 1986
The Dauphiné 1988
Drôme Ardèche 1988
The Monitor April 1990
Drôme Magazine May 1991
The monitor November 1991
Science and Life September 1991
The Progrès-Lyon morning on March 21, 1992
Composites April 1992
From Télégraaf (Holland) 1992
Vraag & aanbod (Holland) 1992
The 1992 Building Newspaper
The Provencal 1993
Composites Magazine April 1995
Axis (Japan) 1996
Muj Dum (Czech Republic) January 1998
Free People December 1999
Strategy Design 200
2001 Design Strategy
Taiwan Newspaper 2004
Rhône alps Magazine 2007
Design Plus Magazine 2008
House for Life 2008